225g fresh goat cheese
250g mini green Thai-Asparagus
200g crème fraiche
Tarte Dough: 200g flour, 100g butter, 1 egg yolk, salt
1. Make dough,by hand or machine, wrapp in plastic, and put in fridge for 1h
2. Roll out the pastry and add to form
3. Line the pastry with backofen foil and fill with beans and blind bake for 15min. at 180C/356 F
4. Mix eggs goat cheese, and crème fraiche
5. Remove foil&beans from the tart form and return it to the oven for 5min.
6. Again remove from the oven and add goat cheese cream + Thai asparagus
7. in the oven for 15-20min by 170C/338 F
8. Finally drizzle with olive oil.