5-6 buns/white bread (1-2 days old)
250ml hot milk
good knob of butter
1. Mince the bun/bread in little pieces.
2. Put in a big bowl
3. Add hot milk and let it rest 30min.
4. Sautée gently 1 onion in butter
5. Chop the parsley
6. Add onion, parsley to the bread
7. Add 3 eggs
8. Mix it together with a wood spoon
9. Put it to a plastic foil
10. Roll it and wrap it up
11. Now put into an aluminium foil
12. Wrap it up
13. Let it simmer in hot water 25-3omin. with a lid. After around 10min. turn the package around.
14. Now serve it in slices
15. OR let it cool down for hrs. or overnight in fridge
16. Cut in slices and sautée softly the slices in butter
17. Around 2-3min. each side.