2 chicken breast or guineafowl suprémes
250ml cream (30%)
50ml tarragon vinegar
1 glass white wine
350ml chicken stock
4-5 twigs tarragon
1 shallot + knob butter
3. Also add vinegar and 100ml cream
4. Add fresh tarragon and reduce on medium heat for 45min.
5. Reduce more than a half
6. Sieve it
7. Sautée the chicken breast in another pan
8. Bring the sieved sauce back to the sauteuse
9. Add rest of the cream+a little bit more vinegar, white wine, salt
10. Cook it for 10-15min.
11. Shortly before serving add some fresh tarragon leaves to the sauce
12. Add the chicken breast to a plate and add the sauce.