125ml lukewarm water, 5g dry yeast, pinch sugar, 1tsp salt, 250g flour, 1tbsp olive oil
1kg white onions (yellow onions with 1tsp sugar), 16 anchovy, black olives, thyme, olive oil
1. Add yeast with a pinch sugar to lukewarm water, stir and let it rest 5min.
2. Add flour and salt to a bowl and then add the yeast with water and olive oil
3. Let it knead by machine or hand
4. Put a dish towel on top of the bowl and let it rest for 1h on a warm place or ofen with 35C/95F
5. Knead it by hand for a few minutes and let it rest again for 40min.
6. Peel the onion and cut in stripes
7. Cook the onions on very low heat with olive oil and thyme for 45-60min. with lid
8. Roll out the dough on a baking tray and add onions first, then anchovy and olives
9. Bake for 30min by 200C or 392F in the oven.